[TriLUG] Reply-To munging

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Tue Jan 8 18:20:08 EST 2002

I personally prefer the reply to list the way it is.  I used to use the
newsgroup version of TriLUG until the change over (which I do miss).  I
"lurk" a lot, but when I do post, I usually expect to reply to the Group,
not to an individual.  A reply to an individual is usually a rare
circumstance.  Just my vote...

David