[TriLUG] Good web sites for sysadmin's (and one magazine)

Errol Casey errol-list-trilug at boo-bear.com
Wed Jan 9 11:45:30 EST 2002

http:///www.ugu.com (lots of info, cannot vouch for how current good it is)
http://www.sun.com/bigadmin (solaris)
don't know if this is the one Chris mentioned or not)

I've thought of starting a list for solaris discussion on my
home box; but I don't know if there is enough interest and I
will be moving from cable to dialup in a month; so that might would
impact the "capability" of a regional solaris mailing list.

Hope this helps. I love system administration -- it looks like I may
have to put a programmer hat back on though, to land a job in the
current market :-)

--
With a little pratice, anyone can master the art of thankfulness.