[TriLUG] Thinking of procmail...

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Wed Jan 9 20:54:41 EST 2002

On Wed, 2002-01-09 at 20:23, Ken Wahl wrote:
> This is a hot topic on the mutt-users list right now.  One solution for
> mutt users is the pgp_compatible patch.  Another way is to put key
> bindings in your editor so that you can clear sign while editing and
> send the message as text/plain.  I *think* OE can pick up the sig if it
> is text/plain, not just application/pgp, but I'm not sure.  I notice you
> are you using Evolution, which I haven't used, so I don't know what you
> can do there.

There may be a compile-time switch that uses the old style included
sigs, but that's really not the point. I'd just like something I could
give to, say, my boss, so he can read my signed messages. or something I
can send to friends who has Linux-based ISPs, but use OE as a client.

> The outlook compatibility mode is being considered for inclusion in the
> next mutt release.

Nifty. I'll keep my eye on it, since I still use mutt when I need
console based mail.

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001