[TriLUG] an increasingly annoying trend at trilug meetings

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Sat Jan 12 07:54:43 EST 2002

On Fri, 2002-01-11 at 21:19, Bruce Smith wrote:
> Well, I'd like to say that I find the meetings fun. I attend far too many
> meetings with suits and agendas, so I certainly don't want to do more of
> them on my own time. Got some ideas for how meetings should go? Great,
> sounds like you just volunteered to do one... So, what's the agenda?

Further responses to Rob are, as far as I can tell, falling on an
un-subscribed account.

That being said, everyone involved made some good contributions and have
given myself and the SC some ideas on how to keep TriLUG informal
without being quite as chaotic as it was this past Monday night.

Gang, please feel free to email me or the SC directly with any further
ideas you may have on this topic. I really appreciate the feedback, the
compliments, and even the complaints. This is how we know if we're doing
something right or wrong.

Again, thanks everyone for the comments, but please, please send nay
further replies to steering at trilug.org

(I have *GOT* to figure out a way to per-message re-munge reply to
addresses in mailman*grin*)

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001