[TriLUG] trilug meetings

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Sat Jan 12 13:35:40 EST 2002

Currently and in the near future the web page will not allow individuals
to update information on the website.  This may come in time.  I am not
sure where it is going yet :)

If people like this idea I could bring a digital camera to the meetings
and take pictures of people (like one person to a shot and create a
gallery of members.  Let me know what y'all think.

Bill