[TriLUG] Cancel all liscenses for Borland Software.

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 13 01:41:24 EST 2002

Can't say I feel quite as urgent as you do, but I do feel it is rather
despicable.  Quite often companies try to sneak crap into their licenses
that probably would never hold up to scrutiny.  I have a feeling Borland
will drop this VERY soon.  I certainly am not cancelling my Kylix 2 OE
license yet.  I will simply wait to see what happens.

Bill