[TriLUG] kpilot (Palm Pilot under KDE/Linux)

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 13 16:24:18 EST 2002

I've used JPilot successfully for quite a while now.  It's fairly easy
to configure, has an interface that is easy to learn (if you know how to
use your Pilot/Handspring), and to which you can add modules for
different Palm apps, so that you can manage those under JPilot as well.

http://www.jpilot.org/

Give it a shot and see how you like it.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer