[TriLUG] Computer Tech Wars (was Outline prop Linux for Business)

Kim Green kndrkim at employees.org
Tue Jan 15 08:43:24 EST 2002

Exactly.  We film it, take a few photos for use on our web page, and tell
media.  I'm sure the Independant and NPR and PBS will be interested at the
very least.

I'd rather not go too much bigger from there, or we'd lose the friendly
aspect of it and just go cut-throat competitive.  If things go that way
then M$ might notice in an adverse manner if any corners were cut to
ensure that we could provide the competition, and we'd get some strain
between LUG's that should be in communication with each other.

Kim...