[TriLUG] TIF viewer recommendation

M. Mueller/bhu5nji bhu5nji at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 23:06:20 EST 2002

I subscribe to J-Fax to receive faxes.  Today I received a four page fax.
Using KView under KDE I can see only page 1.  The "Next Image" tool in the
menu bar re-dispays the forst page.

I tried to download and RPM in something called Kuick but that failed because
of missing dependencies.  I found this tool here:
www.ncwd.uscourts.gov/viewinstruc.htm

I moved the TIF file to a Windows 98 machine and used the image viewer on
that machine to view and print all four pages in the TIF file.

Can anybody recommend a TIF viewer for Linux?

Thanks,
Mike