[TriLUG] HTML in email

Paul D. Boyle boyle at laue.chem.ncsu.edu
Wed Jan 16 11:41:56 EST 2002

> Do most people on the list have HTML email enabled or disabled by default. I
> set my email to use plain text and usually just delete any HTML email as it
> is too time consuming to decipher the contents.

I prefer plain text email (no HTML or other MIME encoded crud) especially
on listservs.  Then again, I use 'elm' as my mail reader, so I am
a dinosaur.  However, not being one to completely ignore modernity,
I have modified my mailcap file to read the various dreck people send
via email these days.

Paul

Paul D. Boyle			    |	boyle at laue.chem.ncsu.edu
Director, X-ray Structural Facility |	phone: (919) 515-7362
Department of Chemistry - Box 8204  |	FAX:   (919) 515-5079
North Carolina State University     |
Raleigh, NC, 27695-8204
http://laue.chem.ncsu.edu/web/xray.welcome.html