[TriLUG] Redhat's resolution to the bug I entered, re: having the installer savestate

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Thu Jan 17 11:58:20 EST 2002

prhodes at vdsinc.com wrote:

> In case anybody is particularly interested in this, here's
> what the last comment in the bug had to say:

Back in 1986 when I submitted an SPR (Software Performance Report)
to Digital about something in VMS, the answer said something
similar to:

"Thank you for your SPR.  We hope to think about the possibility
of discussing the advisability of considering your suggestion
for potential implementation in a future hypothetical unannounced
major release of the operating system."

Well, maybe not that bad -- but it was pretty close. :-)
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millenium hand and shrimp!"