[TriLUG] New Mandrake 8.1 install. but no X. HUH?

Justin Johnson justin at eCotton.com
Fri Jan 18 09:26:44 EST 2002

 > Check to see if XFree86-server is installed.  If it's
 > not, use urpmi to install it too.  Apparently, XFree86-server
 > depends on XFree86, but not the other way around.
 > Sorry, I should have realized that... :-(

I'll try and install  XFree86-server, and see what happens after that. If I
can get
it configured and going, great, if not, I'll go with Sinner's suggestion and
do the
upgrade install. I'll post my findings if they' re not overly verbose.

Thanks guys!
Justin