[TriLUG] status of email

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 25 16:35:07 EST 2002

Awesome... The only part of the plan I don't like is Qmail - because the
author refuses to release it as OpenSource.  I much rather prefer Postfix.
Not that I'm looking a gift Qmail install in the mouth (so to speak...).

When do you guys think you can get together on the install of the box, and
do you need any RAM?

Jon Carnes