[TriLUG] What about an "unofficial" February Meeting, for thosewithoutSO's??

Jonathan Rippy jonathan.rippy at interpath.net
Mon Jan 28 11:25:02 EST 2002

>> i'll name a few, anything is fine with me; just getting the ball rolling:

Found a comprehensive list, :)
    http://www.duke.edu/~jpeppler/i40rest.html

> So, unless Rudinos is really expensive, that sounds like a good possibility
> to start with.

Ok, just called Rudinos in the Park and they close at 9:00pm which should be
good.  Everyone likes pizza right?  I mean, they come to the meetings
and eat it.  :)  If anyone needs info, their phone # is 474-8833  They also
have grinders if pizza's not your thing.

--
jonathan rippy