[TriLUG] expanding

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 28 17:13:48 EST 2002

I run Hardware (and software) RAID.  The easiest way to upgrade is to add
another (bigger) array and then transfer everything over and then change
your mount point.  Whatever you do, be sure you have a backup before you do
it!

BTW: I much prefer an highly tweaked Red Hat 6.2 release (like VA_Linux
6.2.4) than the RH 7.0 release...

Jon Carnes