[TriLUG] "taxation without representation"

John Matthews jvmatthe at math.duke.edu
Thu Jan 31 10:34:11 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 10:14, Ed Hill wrote:
> I hope that y'all wrote letters describing this rotten situation and
> other MS abuses to R. Hesse while the Tunney Act comment period was
> still in effect (it ended back on monday)...  I did.

I sent mine Sunday night. I am fairly sure that three of my best friends
also sent letters criticizing the settlement. Let's hope for the best.
:^|

Regards,
matt

--
Matt Matthews     \ ph: 919.660.2811        \ Use GNU/Linux  _o) w00t
Duke Univ., Postdoc\ jvmatthe at math.duke.edu  \____________   /\\