[TriLUG] "taxation without representation"

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Fri Feb 1 10:48:17 EST 2002

El dia Thursday 31 January 2002 02:37 pm, no tenies res mes que fer i vas i
m'envies aquest mail:

> On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 10:52, Sinner from the Prairy wrote:
> > Yes, it is ilegal to sell a full computer in Spain w/o an OS. Sofar,
> > Linux still qulifies as an OS. Maybe even EMACS qualifies too...

> It's illegal?

Yes

> How did that happen?

The parliament passed a "modern" set of laws. One of them said just that.

> What's the justification?

"... because we say so..."

> Tanner

Salut,
Sinner
--
"I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father
smelt of elderberries!"