[TriLUG] Communigate pro

Joselito Almario jalmario at intrah.org
Fri Feb 1 11:31:11 EST 2002

I am using Commnigate Pro 3.4.3, which works wonderful as an imap client in
house and remotely on w98 machines.  Some of my clients are using a pop
client which for the most part works fine.  I have one  remote user who is
using an isp and has my mail server listed in is Outlook express.  He says
he can't send or receive mail using his ISP dial up. while having the our
mail server listed but he can get to all his ISP privided mail.  We have for
the most part the exact same settings on our laptops on remote use.  Is
there a settign in the Communigate Pro interface that will not allow dial up
pop clients?