[TriLUG] [TriLUG-Announce] Mon, 2-11-2002 - Slashdot's Robin "roblimo" Miller to appear at NCSSM

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Fri Feb 1 22:00:45 EST 2002

TriLUG is pleased is pleased to announce that our February meeting,
co-sponsored with NC*SA, will feature a lecture by Robin Miller.

NOTE: this is in lieu of our regular February meeting.  We will have
NO meeting on February 14.

- - - - -

Please note the CHANGE OF VENUE for this meeting.  The lecture will be
held at the North Carolina School of Science and Math in Durham,
courtesy of NCSSM.  This is not our regular day or location, and was
chosen to accommodate the expected number of attendees.

- - - - -

Speaker:        Robin Miller
Topic:          "Linux for the Masses: It's Finally Here"