[TriLUG] RH 7.2 bash 2.05.8(1) whacked?

Joseph C. Tuttle tuttle at webster.campbell.edu
Mon Feb 4 17:10:23 EST 2002

Ok, I've been disliking this case insensitivity ever since loading Red Hat
7.x the first time, but I just didn't know what to do to change it to case
sensitive, which I had gotten truly used to and now prefer.  It seems I might
have seen a mention of this on one of the Red Hat lists, but it has been long
ago.

So, exposing my ignorance, where do I change the LC_COLLATE setting to C, if
that is the way to get case sensitivity back?

Thanks.

Joe Tuttle
tuttle at webster.campbell.edu