[TriLUG] VPN recommendation

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Tue Feb 5 09:26:33 EST 2002

OK, it's only slightly Linux related, but you are the greatest concectration
of IT Geeks I've got access to.

I need your help.  (Duh)

I need recommendations for VPN hardware.  Not FreeS/WAN.  (It just won't fly
in our corporate environs. )

However, the product needs to interoperate with FreeS/WAN.

(Cause it is the only way I'll connect in.)

I've been looking at Netscreen, but the resellers I've been talking to keep
changing their minds on how many tunnels a given box will support.  And
upping the price.

So, what are you using/like in the VPN hardware world?

Thanks again,
CJK