[TriLUG] What does action mean in /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit?

lfwelty lfwelty at redback.com
Tue Feb 5 22:51:24 EST 2002

What physical partition is /usr/share mounted on?

/dev/hd??

Is it really labelled correctly?

run e2label without any arguments to see if its labeled correclty.
If its not, run e2label with the new label (man e2label):
ex. e2label /dev/hda12 /usr/share

tune2fs may also be of help if this is the problem.

Hunh. I see below that it is being mounted. I don't know if it
would be mounted if the label were wrong... *must think*