[TriLUG] menu bar question

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Wed Feb 6 08:41:01 EST 2002

I have a problem with programs sometimes starting with the menu bar
above the top of the screen (if that makes sense) so that I cannot
"grab" the window and drag it elsewhere.  I have been working around
this by starting a new window (for example, in staroffice, opening a new
document and then closing the original one) but this gets to be
annoying.  It's not really a problem for me but I want to have a better
answer for end users.  Any suggestions?

P.S.  Using RH 7.2 with KDE 2.2.1
--

Janyne Kizer