[TriLUG] OpenGL screensaver problem

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Thu Feb 7 10:40:16 EST 2002

I am having problems with the OpenGL screensavers included in KDE
2.2.1.  The basic problem is that on xterminals (ncd hmx, ncd mcx, ncd
thinstar 300) they display the following error message:  "Failed to
obtain license for feature:  GLX."  I would like to remove these
screensavers from the system, however, I have been unable to figure out
where they are hiding.  Any assistance would be appreciated.
--

Janyne Kizer
CNE-3, CNE-4, CNE-5