[TriLUG] wachovia

Andrew Perrin andrew_perrin at unc.edu
Fri Feb 8 13:50:37 EST 2002

Last year, suddenly, First Citizens added some microsoft-specific code
that kept non-Windows browsers from working. I got all set for a big
fight, contacted customer service, and was told it would fixed by the next
week. It was.

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin at unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA