[TriLUG] Re: Wachovia Online Banking

John Matthews jvmatthe at math.duke.edu
Fri Feb 8 14:37:54 EST 2002

On Fri, 2002-02-08 at 14:33, roskam at mindspring.com wrote:
> Netscape 4.7x should work with Wachovia online.  The other browsers will not work.  Wachovia is a fairly MS concentric shop.  I have been able to do most functionality through Netscape 4.7x.  We have started keeping logs of what browsers people are using so hitting the site will help.

Is there a good reason to lock out non-MS systems? I can understand a
shop being internally MS-centric. What I don't get is making the web
MS-centric. Even an MS-centric group can make content and services that
non-MS clients can use, no?

Regards,
matt

--
Matt Matthews     \ ph: 919.660.2811        \ Use GNU/Linux  _o) w00t
Duke Univ., Postdoc\ jvmatthe at math.duke.edu  \____________   /\\