[TriLUG] Linux and midi/recording

A M Thomas am at virtueofthesmall.com
Tue Feb 12 13:41:19 EST 2002

Rosegarden might be interesting, but perhaps not yet what you want.  Its
web site says, "Rosegarden-4 is not a stable release product; it is
intended for developers, contributors and other interested parties. If
you want a proper version of Rosegarden that works, but that looks old
and has a rather limited design, try Rosegarden-2.1."

I tried using it years ago, maybe version 2.  It was quite basic then; I
wound up using a shareware program for windows.

http://www.all-day-breakfast.com/rosegarden/

Good luck,
AM