[TriLUG] Canada {heart} Linux

Beth Ellison leonardbernst55 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:44:10 EST 2002

Hey TriLug,

A fellow Linux user in Canada and I were writing the other day and I thought
maybe some of you might find the excerpt below a little bit interesting. Or
not--I'm never sure about these things.

Oh Canada!

"Well, we are piggy backing
on the local lug's installfest. And I am trying to get my
students and artengine members as interested in linux as I
am.

Maybe of greater interest to your LUG would be our efforts
into adding features to a great open source tool for artists
called jmax. The main jmax page is at
http://www.ircam.fr/jmax but we have our own page for our
real time video handling objects. It is call GrdiFlow and it
can be downloaded from http://artengine.ca/jmax, there is
also an info page with links.
We welcome exchanges and visibility for the project. I'd
like to see it used as a tool for creating art
installations. I've been using it myself :-)."

beth ellison
http://getoffme.org