[TriLUG] Don't get involved in Trilug...you might post *gasp* off topic.

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Mon Feb 18 23:02:26 EST 2002

>> Yes, this does belong on the hosting at trilug.org list...

>thanks. could i please ask that the list moderator try to be a little
>more
>proactive in redirecting traffic? enthusiastic discussion is great,
just
>keep it in the proper forums and everyone will be happy.

Wow, I just am so enthusiastic to get involved..  Gee... stop pestering
us with mails on the main list, go send your emails to the one with
maybe 3 subscribers (that was stupid to divide up in the first place for
such a low traffic list...switch to digest geesh).. I'm sure we'll
succeed in putting together the trilug email server then..

Yeah its way better for every opensource group and UG that I'm part of
to have 40 different lists for every possible topic so that you don't
have to look at the subject and decide if you don't want to read it.  Or
if you do use digest, your mouse wheel won't get to much exercise.  Let
me wade through 40 digests and guess at which lists might interest
me...oh wait they each have 5 emails in their archive...bah!

Get involved..bah humbug.  Gee I can't wait to get involved in an
installfest now...  Take some uppers.

(or maybe I'm just bitchy cause my car just broke down)

-Andy "Bite me" Oliver

--
www.superlinksoftware.com
			- fix java generics!