[TriLUG] SCSI Timeout: kernel? hardware?

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Tue Feb 19 12:21:44 EST 2002

I have three servers are the same (both hardware and softwarewise).  One
is in Raleigh, on in Hendersonville and one in Hillsborogh.  The ones in
Hendersonville and Hillsborough are reporting problems.  I could swap
hardware with the one in Hillsborough fairly easily.  What concerns me
is that we have 15 servers that have the same hardware (consective
serial numbers).