[TriLUG] Novell eDirectory? Anyone?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Feb 19 15:33:32 EST 2002

I haven't used it much, but I think it's great!  It's the next evolution of
their NDS.  Once you get your mind thinking about it right, it's much easier
to use, and very helpful for medium to large businesses with multiple sites
or sub-sites.  It requires some patience to setup and the right amount of
horsepower at each node, but works really well.

It's a truly awesome authentication technology...

Jon