[TriLUG] Question on Kmail

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Tue Feb 19 16:32:31 EST 2002

On Tuesday 19 February 2002 04:27 pm, you wrote:

> I'm talking about a version of Kmail that comes with some RedHat. A friend
> of mina was having trouble with it, and discovered an existing bug, saying
> that it would be fixed with 3.0, not on 2.x

I'm using KMail 2.2-11 happily here, FWIW.  I know there is at least one
other person in this building using it as well and I haven't heard any gripes
from him.  The platform for me is Red Hat 7.2 while I think the other
gentleman here is on Mandrake 8.1.

> Please, somebody confirm IMAP working (or not) on Red Hat and/or Mandrake
> (and with which versions)

Red Hat 7.2 system.  KDE 2.2.   x86 hardware.  I am currently connected to 3
IMAP boxes and it is working fine.