[TriLUG] Call for a vote: Trash dead old lists

Christopher Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Tue Feb 19 22:17:54 EST 2002

OK, I'm just gonna come in there with the only thing that is annoying me
here.  Welcome wagon... The inteded use of this list was for a subcommitee
that would work on welcoming new users to TriLUG more graciously and, well,
welcomingly.  NOT to be a newbies list.  As others have mentioned, that is
truly better handled by the main list.

I just wanted to clear that up.

CJK