[TriLUG] re: always a day late and a dollar short...

acoliver acoliver at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 21 10:02:13 EST 2002

Last thing I plan to say on this:

http://www.trilug.org/~acoliver/hackinglog.html
(contains a half-appology)

for the record my last post on it was like 2 days ago...continue...I won't
stop you...I'll excercise my right not to read it.

I do propose *gasp* one more list.  Seriously.  rant at trilug.org.  I'm not
the only one who got a bee in his bonnett one day and decided to
self-immolate.  I'll even subscribe to it in digest mode and direct my more
bitchy posts there (and will remind others to do the same).  So sorry for
the long thread, but not sorry for my opinion or "off-topic" posts on the
email server for those who don't care.  (its all summed up on my page if you
want to know more)..  This is the last mail I'll post or read on this topic.

-Andy