[TriLUG] Home installation of Linux

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 22 13:49:18 EST 2002

The next meeting is scheduled for March 14, 2002.  It is pretty much
always the 2nd Thursday of the month except when we have a special
speaker and have to move to larger digs.  The website should have some
details up soon when I look through my mail archives to remind myself
what the meeting's topic is :)

BTW, Would you all like to see upcoming meetings (past the next one) on
the main page or only on the meetings page?  I am somewhat apprehensive
about adding anything other than the next event to the main page to
avoid confusion, but what do you all think?

Bill