[TriLUG] Just wondering

Jeremy P jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Feb 22 15:32:31 EST 2002

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Jim wrote:

>  For about a year now, I've been getting the Trilug digest sent to me. (and
> I've posted a few questions. Yada.)
> Is it true that the list is only a mailing list, and that there is not
> somewhere online where we can go and read and answer posts as they are
> posted?

The best way to get responses right away is to get normal delivery instead
of digest. :)  Any reputable mail program has filtering options to allow
you to filter mail to a folder; filter all TriLUG's mail so it
doesn't cram your Inbox.

You can read archives of the list at:
This appears to be updated fairly frequently (every 5 minutes?).

> And how does one become a member of TriLUG?

Come to a meeting, fill out a form, and the steering committee will
register you.  Ask around and someone can point out one of the steering
committee for you.

--Jeremy

--
My New Year's Resolution is 800x600.