[TriLUG] RE: Call for a vote: Trash dead old lists

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Feb 22 18:51:10 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 23:22, al johson wrote:
> Yes, indeed. After that long discussion about our financial state at a
> recent meeting, I was amazed that no one suggested "club dues". I belong to
> several organizations which have dues of  either $8 or $9 and no one
> complains at all.

I hope it doesn't come to that, but I'd happily comply if it did.

For those that don't know, our treasurer brings a little metal box with
him to every meeting.  That's the box that money flows out of.  From
time to time I try to sneak some in when he's not looking.  It's a very
fun game to play.  I encourage everyone to try it.