[TriLUG] OT: amazon down?

Matt Wilson msw at redhat.com
Sun Feb 24 14:52:33 EST 2002

nc.rr.com is totally flaked out today.  I had another problem routing
to a netblock that's on AT&T IP Services.  It went
nc.rr.com->atdn.net->ebone.net (europe backbone)->bbnplanet.net->att.net.
The round trip was /3 seconds/.  It's still not fixed, but one of the
first questions they asked me was, "can you get to amazon.com?  There
are currently problems with amazon.com."  So it sounds like a rr.com
(well, really atdn.net) problem.

Matt