[TriLUG] OT: Roadrunner routing problems (was "Internet routing infrastructure problem?")

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Mon Feb 25 11:04:39 EST 2002

Amazon.com is back up, but other sites are now "down".

There is another site I could reach as of 1:00AM today that has been
unreachable since 9:00AM today.  I ssh'd into a machine off of the
AOL/TW network and was able to lynx into it just fine.

I went to http://help.rr.com and checked the network status.  They said
everything was fine.  So either they aren't telling us that they know
there is a problem or they don't know that there is a problem.  Anyone
who is having a problem, I encourage anyone with similar problems on
Roadrunner to go to http://help.rr.com and report the details.  If there
are enough complaints it should hopefully get fixed.