[TriLUG] RE: Call for a vote: Trash dead old lists

Sinner from the Prairy sinner_prairy at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:20:27 EST 2002

>From: Chris Hedemark <chris at yonderway.com>

>On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 23:22, al johson wrote:
> > Yes, indeed. After that long discussion about our financial state at a
> > recent meeting, I was amazed that no one suggested "club dues". I belong
> > several organizations which have dues of  either $8 or $9 and no one
> > complains at all.

>For those that don't know, our treasurer brings a little metal box with
>him to every meeting.  That's the box that money flows out of.  From
>time to time I try to sneak some in when he's not looking.  It's a very
>fun game to play.  I encourage everyone to try it.

Indeed.

And remember that you can also try sneaking in some coins. And if the
donation is a nice one, you can get a receipt for your taxes. It cannot get
any better: giving money for a good cause, for a Linux cause, getting good
pizza, nice talks and tax rebates!

Play the game! Sneak in money! [*]

[*] Also, if you get caught puting some $$$,  there's no penalty: you will
be allowed to give money and eat pizza as well.

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.1 - Kernel  2.4.8-26mdk     Linux Machine # 38068