[TriLUG] OT: [Fwd: too much free time?]

Jeremy P jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Feb 26 13:10:48 EST 2002

I guess I can't quite see what all the fuss is about.  I mean, this is
like 1980's graphics.  In today's world, we're supposed to be drooling
over fancy 3-d playstation 2 or Xbox games, not to mention Linux ports of
popular computer games.  Why then the fascination with 1985-era textual
graphics?  I mean, sheesh, the Sierra games that I used to run on my
Leading Edge 8088 clone with CGA card had much better graphics, and in
color to boot!

--Jeremy

P.S.  okay, so maybe I have too much free time to be writing a post like
this, but whatever.  I promise I won't get mad and leave the list!  :-)

--
My New Year's Resolution is 800x600.