[TriLUG] Quick question about time syncing to linux servers

Matthew Hoover matth at haht.com
Wed Feb 27 10:31:39 EST 2002

All,
I know that there is a command to stick into a cron job to synchronize on linux server's time to another's.  My problem is that I have mounted a filesystem from our main server onto my local server, and when I do makes, gmake is complaining about time skew.  The NFS server is syncing its time to a time server on the net, so I don't need to worry about that.  I just want to make the time on my box the same as the time on the NFS server.

Thanks in advance for the help,
--matt