[TriLUG] Question for ibiblio people

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 27 23:58:05 EST 2002

Yeah!!!! It was around '95 (or so) when everything was lost.. maybe not 3
gigs worth - but  A LOT!  Anyway, the .au files were all stored in a
directory which I can't remember the name of (somewhere under /pub) and there
was... er... the sesame street song (original), the mannix theme, the
original spiderman theme, lots of TV quotes, the Sanford and Son theme...
there were so many it's hard to remember just how many there were.  The
Sanford and Son .au was one of my favorites.  Even on an old Sparc10 the
sound quality of the .au files I downloaded were AMAZING.  I wish there were
still there.

....ahh.. the old days. ;)

Greg