[TriLUG] Video card recommendations?

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Thu Feb 28 13:34:22 EST 2002

El dia Thursday 28 February 2002 12:47 pm, no tenies res mes que fer i vas i
m'envies aquest mail:
> Anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced USB KVM locally? The one
> I got from Hawking Technologies died after a year. Video still switches,
> USB seems dead. I'm completely off of PS/2 and having to swap keyboards
> is frustrating!

You would like to try StayOnline. They have lots of goodies.

Go there, flash your TriLUG card and get a good discount on anything.

Salut,
Sinner
--
"I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father
smelt of elderberries!"