[TriLUG] Re: TriLUG developers mailing list

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 28 21:22:30 EST 2002

All the below is true, and Bill is working on it, and about 20 other things
that are wrong with the web site.  Any help you all want to give him is fine.

I think the best idea to date has been Tanner's sending out of the FAQ
monthly.  This message points out all the mailing lists and the links to
subscribe/unsubscribe to them!  Plus more.

Jon

 --- Original Message: Thursday 28 February 2002 11:11 am ---