[TriLUG] linux on c440gx+

D. McLamb dmclamb68 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 10:41:13 EST 2002

I greatly appreciate your response, but I've been all over google, deja,
yahoo, webferret, intel, and redhat's site (including this page).  I may
need to just sit tight until the next install fest and get someone to give
me a hand with this one; I've invested a lot of time in trying to figure it
out myself, but the solution is beyond any resource I've found.  If it
wasn't for the fact that other operating system$ install and work, I would
be convinced that there is something wrong with the hardware (as I
initiailly thought).

Maybe I'm just not holding my mouth right. :)