[TriLUG] Xconfig help

Steve steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Tue Mar 5 07:48:38 EST 2002

Maybe someone can help with this.  I'm installing Redhat 7.2 on an old IBM
Thinkpad 365XD system.  Everything works, but my xconfig.  I can't seem to get X
parameters that will work with the internal LCD in 800x600 mode.  I have the LCD
working in 640x480 model, but this is just too small for most X applications.  I
can get it to work just fine with an external monitor at 800x600, but the
internal LCD just displays bunches of little squares of the image all over the
screen.  I've looked on numerous web sites for help but much of the 365
information is very old and many web pages that might have helped are gone from
the internet.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Steve Kuekes

Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional (TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com