[TriLUG] Re: BIOS entry for Quantex CPU?

James Manning trilug at sublogic.com
Tue Mar 5 09:39:31 EST 2002

[Rodent of Unusual Size]
> One of my relatives has a friend (yeay, yeah, you've heard this
> before.. :-) who has a Quantex CPU.  She now needs to get into
> the BIOS to change a setting

According to their support info page...

	http://www.qtx.co.uk/support/qanda/index.shtml

...it's the delete key:

	To change your port configuration to ECP, you will need to
	change the setting for parallel port mode in Motherboard BIOS,
	which can be accessed by pressing the [Delete] key when the
	first screen showing on starting up your system.
--
James Manning <jmm at sublogic.com>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4