[TriLUG] gnome-terminal and mutt

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Mon Mar 11 10:39:20 EST 2002

Ken Wahl [ken at kenwahl.org] wrote:

> I'm using Mutt in gnome-terminal now and was able to set a background
> pixmap without problems.  I think you need to set all the background
> colors to "default" in your muttrc for this to work.  Here is the color
> portion of my muttrc

Yup.  I'm using it in KDE's terminal with transparency with no problems.
Like Ken said, you'll need to set the backgrounds of all your stuff to
default.

If you don't know, the .muttrc format for colors is:

So, where you have 'black' for a background, change it to 'default'.

Mike
--
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost