[TriLUG] Re: Problems with hosts.deny hosts.allow

Melissa Evans melissae at greyskies.org
Mon Mar 11 12:14:23 EST 2002

You might want to check and make sure your SSH implementation is limiting
connections, if that is important. OpenSSH, for instance, has to be
explicitly compiled with TCP Wrappers support.

Hi, by the way.  I'm new to the list. :)

--
Melissa Evans                               melissae at greyskies dot org

           No amount of planning will ever replace dumb luck.